B30/20N - Electric Narrow Boom Lift 11m
Platform Height: 8.89m (29ft 2in)
With zero tailswing, Genie's Z-30/20NRJ is designed to work in tight spaces and provide a working height of up to 10.89m (35ft).
The RJ model features a rotating jib that adds an industry-leading 180° (2 x 90°) of horizontal rotation.
This powered platform rotation allows for precise platform positioning and easy operation.
GENIE Z-30/20N RJ SPECIFICATIONS
- Platform Height: 8.89m (29ft 2in)
- Working Height: 10.89m (35ft 2in)
- Horizontal Reach: 6.25m (20ft 6in)
- Up & Over Clearance: 3.86m (12ft 8in)
- Platform Size: 0.76m x 1.19m
- Height (Stowed): 2m (6ft 6.5in)
- Length (Stowed): 5.31m (17ft 5in)
- Width: 1.19m (3ft 11in)
- SWL: 227kg (500lb)
- Power: Electric
GENIE Z-30/20NRJ DIMENSIONS
To view or save a full specification sheet, click on the 'Downloads' tab above
Please watch the below video from IPAF detailing the daily pre-start inspections you should make on your boom lift.
IPAF PRE-START INSPECTION - BOOM LIFTS (10:08)
If you are a member please login to ensure you see the full list of product downloads