At Prolift Access we aim to make it easy to do business with us from start to finish. Our staff have years of experience in the powered access sector and are always willing to help, whether you need the equipment for one day or five years.
We value feedback from all our customers, whether you've hired a boom or scissor lift from us, visited us for training, used our maintenance and service centre or bought items from our shop.
- "Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed our training session yesterday with Kevin. He made us welcome and we felt very relaxed. The course was excellent and Kevin was fantastic. Learnt a lot and would recommend Prolift to anyone" - Rob Johns of Westcountry Maintenance Services
- "I learnt a lot of knowledge and information and enjoyed the day, was made to feel welcome" - Michael Jones
- "A good day which hopefully ironed out some bad habits and complacency I have picked up over the years. A knowledgeable instructor" - Dave Crich of Wyndeham Roche
- "I am writing to say thank you for a fantastic training day, you were very informative and you put across all the information in a way we understood. I certainly will be recommending you to others in the future that are in need of IPAF training" - Jane Brooks of Jane Brooks Decorators
- "(Our candidate) is sometimes dubious of courses having previously attended some 'not so engaging' ones. But he said you kept his interest all throughout the day. He was very impressed at how you delivered the course and kept them all engaged, and your experience and knowledge on the topic" - Julie Putman of SSG Training and Consultancy
- "I would like to thank Adam and his team for a fast and efficient response to getting a boom to a site in Blandford. There service was top level whilst being friendly and helpful. Very good to deal with , will deal again when got work in the area" - Steve Matthews of Mainline Plant Hire