This course is designed to give delegates an appreciation of abrasive wheel safety as well as an understanding of sound mounting techniques. The course covers angle grinders (with grinding or cutting wheels), cut-off saws and bench top cut off-saws.
TRAINING TIMETABLE - HALF DAY COURSE
- Selection, inspection, safe use and mounting of all types of disc/wheel applicable
- Noise risk to comply with Control of Noise at Work Regulations
- Vibration awareness to comply with Control of Vibration at Work Regulations
- Silica control including latest HSE requirements 2012
- Practical assessment
Average course length is four hours dependent on the trainee's experience. Courses can take place at one of our dedicated training centres, or we can provide on-site training if suitable facilities are available.
For more information on this course, please call us on 0845 3664755 and ask for our training manager.
- Date: No date information available
- Total Price: £0.00
- Session Price: £0.00